Diabetes insipidus has different effects on the patient’s body like increased urination and fatigue. One should control it with natural remedies that leaves no side effect.
Natural cures for diabetes insipidus
As characterized by extreme thirst and a lot of need to urinate, diabetes insipidus is caused by insufficient vasopressin, which instructs the kidneys to retain water. Too much water is lost from the body in the form of urine, which prompts the affected person to drink large amounts of fluids in an attempt to remain liquefied. The disease can cause dehydration and coma due to concentration of salts in the blood.
Cure for Insipidus
- One of the best natural cures for diabetes insipidus are Mango leaves. The people suffering from diabetes must boil few mango leaves and drink this water every morning, empty stomach.
- A heavenly treatment includes combination of turmeric powder, gooseberry powder and honey.
- Juice made from gooseberries and turmeric should be consumed empty stomach. Consuming grape juice daily is also one of the most effective natural cures.
- Soak few black raisins in a bowl of water overnight. Strain this next morning and drink the clear liquid that is obtained which helps to control blood sugar.
- To keep blood sugar in check one can chew few leaves of Butea tree regularly.
- Jamuns, oranges and tomatoes consumption diligently on a continuous basis, maintains blood sugar level.
- As per a research, milk thistle contains antioxidant properties that contribute to the health of diabetics.